- Preparation of legal due diligence;
- General investment and business as well as sector specific legal advisory services;
- Preparation of company incorporation documents and handling registration and licensing of companies;
- Intellectual property registration and protection;
FLS is all rounded law office with experience in various areas.
- High level review of Ethiopian regulatory frameworks from general investment and commercial laws and sector specific laws’ perspectives;
- Drafting legal documents and Representation;
- Business Facilitation;
- Facilitation of immigration and residency applications;
- Legal research and
Energy & Power
We have rich experience in practicing energy law. We are legal advisors to independent power producers engaged in the geothermal and solar sectors. We are proud to be the legal counsel of the first two IPP projects in Ethiopia
Mining & Petroleum
FLS Law Office offers legal advisory and representation services with the purpose of facilitating socially and environmentally responsible and commercially viable investment in mineral resource development in Ethiopia.
We conduct due diligence on tax matters and provide tailored tax advice,which suits a particular scenario. We also provide tax compliance advisory service so that our clients are at all times compliant with their tax and withholding obligations
Construction & Real Estate
We assist local and international clients engaged in the construction and real estate sectors and our services include drafting and reviewing various contracts, advising on compensation related issues and more.
ICT & Telecom
We advise on any technology related legal issue including intellectual property, service level agreements, re-seller agreements, domain issues, e-commerce and e-business.
Acquisition & Merger
We assist our clients through all stages of a transaction. These range from preparing the business for sale or performing due diligence to negotiating the purchase agreement and coordinating the closing.